Good Morning Crafty Friends,
How was your weekend?
We have started to have a good clear out downstairs before the decorating begins.
I can't believe how much rubbish we have collected, lots of bags for charity and a few for the bin too!
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 red square scalloped edge base card.
2. Matted and layered blue card and heart shaped doily.
3. Printed Belle and coloured with Copics and Spica glitter pens.
4. Added flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts along with die cut leaves and pearl stems.
5. To finish off I added the birthday sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #68 - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy #42 - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers #139 - Anything Goes
Polkadoodles Crafting #42 - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede #266 - Anything Goes
As you like it - People or Animals (why) I love colouring people as you can really change the way they look with different colours and variety of embellishments.
Many thanks for visiting today!