Another busy day here in my crafty piece of heaven. I have had a good play today with some of my new products making backgrounds and using the Flitter Glu by IndigoBlu. I made 5 cards today and could have made more but this card I had to get on my blog before 5.00 pm which was the deadline for the DT call over at Creative Expressions. Well I am late and have missed the deadline, I could scream but I am going to send them it anyway. To those of you who have entered a lot of you are my blogging friends I wish you good luck.
Anyway here is my card, as you know the theme was texture and I have used gilding flakes and embossing powders.
Recipe & Method
1. I have used an 8 x 8 gold pearlescent card for the base.
2. The topper has been cut out using Spellbinder Decorative Labels 8 which I have then stamped IndigoBlu "Ella Bella" with Flitter glu and used gilding flakes. I then used PanPasels in Orange and dusted lightly around the image and darker on the outside to highlight the decorative frame.
3. The first layer was cut out using Spellbinder Labels 1 which I have stamped the image using Perfect Medium and WOW Gold embossing Powder. I then masked part of the stamp and stamped around the edges of the layer with Perfect Medium and WOW Embossing powder. Then using Pan Pastels I have dusted over the whole of the card with Yellow Ochre Tint and Hansa Yellow Shade.
4. Using a buttefly stamp that came free with my Craft Stamper magazine I stamped 3 butteflies onto acetate embossed them using WOW Embossing Powder in Gold, Easter Sparkle and Blue Blast.
5. To finish off my card I have made a bow using some cream lace and then added 3 stick pins.
This photograph is a close up of the stamp "Ella Bella".
Thank you for stopping by Today