I have had a lovely day with my crafty friend Kath aka Mucky Paws. I managed to make 2 canvas's and one of them I am showing tonight.
We had a lot of fun today crafting together, bouncing ideas off each other and boy am I going to miss her while she is off on her travels. I am sure she and Steve will have a lovely time and off course she will be meeting up with her son so that is extra special too.
1. 8 x 8 canvas which I have covered with Pebeo yellow acrylic paint I then layered on the top paper from Bo Bunny.
2. I used a mixture of Pebeo green gold, white and off white acrylic paint and stippled around the paper which I tore with my scissors to give an aged look.
3. The topper is from Bo Bunny which I have distressed and stamped a bird (this was Kath's)
4. I have added circle grunge paper to one corner and stippled over this too. I then used gold gilding wax around the painted area of the canvas.
5. The branch and the bird (which are die cut) in the right corner have been heat embossed with Fran-Tage Ivory with gold metallic bits.
6. To finish off I have added corners which I have bowed, a bird charm and the word imagine.
Thank you for stopping by Today