Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Today I am sharing with you my last GDT for Outlawz Greetings Challenge
I would like to thank everyone at Outlawz for asking me to be part of their challenges for this month and I hope you have all been inspired by my projects.
The challenge for this week is "Anything Goes" and we are sponsored by Di's Digi Stamps and I have used Mia and Marley.
Step by Step
1. I created a centre stepper card using white pearlescent card.
2. On two side pieces I added iridescent white lace.
3. I printed the image onto supersmooth and coloured with Copic markers then matted and layered onto white card.
4. Along the bottom I added Wild Orchid roses and metal leaves.
5. To finish off I added pink pearl flatback gems and the sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Scrappers Delight #50 - Always Anything Goes
Art by Miran#46 - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar #174 - Use Pearls
Creative Fingers #99 - Always Anything Goes
Simply Papercrafts #18 - Always Anything Goes
Wags n Whiskers #167 - Ribbon and/or Pealrs
Aud Sentiments #145 - AG + Sentiment
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx