Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Happy Valentine's to you all!
A fair bit of work to catch up on over the next couple of days after my weekend away with Rick to celebrate our anniversary!
Speaking of anniversaries, don't forget I have blog candy to celebrate 6 years of blogging.
Click the link and enter, you never know it could be you!
A Valentine card to share with you today using an image from Patties Creations.
Step by Step
1. A5 white square base card which I have used X-cut corner punch on the corners.
2. Matted and layered black and red card and wrapped heart ribbon around before adhering to base card.
3. Matted a white heart shaped doily.
4. Printed the image and coloured with Copic markers cut out around the image and adhered to base card.
5. To finish off I stamped the sentiment and added 3 red roses to the ribbon.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting by Designs - Love and Romance
Crafty Gals Corner #109 - Shades of Red
Creative Moments #111 - Anything Goes
Lil Red Wagon #380 - Colour Challenge
Inspiration Destination #121 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by today.