Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all this Saturday morning?
We are all well here and the usual Saturday here.
Going to be doing some crafting and videos too.
Today a cute card using another of the beautiful toppers from Hobby House
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 silver pearlescent square card from Anna Marie Designs.
2. Matted and layered pink pearlescent card and patterned paper from Debbi Moore Designs. I have inked around the edges with DI marker pens.
3. Matted and layered pink pearlescent card and patterned paper in a rectangle.
4. I framed the cute topper with small flowers from my stash and adhered to card with foam pads for dimension.
5. To finish off added the same flowers to two of the corners with clear gems in the centres.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Craft Rocket #33 - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations #33 - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday #466 - Florals
Little Miss Muffet #157 - Anything Goes
Open-minded Crafting #14 - Flowers in February
Many thanks for visiting today.