Followers

Saturday, 25 February 2017

Fairy Wings

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you all this Saturday morning?

We are all well here and the usual Saturday here.
Going to be doing some crafting and videos too.

Today a cute card using another of the beautiful toppers from Hobby House


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 silver pearlescent square card from Anna Marie Designs.
2. Matted and layered pink pearlescent card and patterned paper from Debbi Moore Designs. I have inked around the edges with DI marker pens.
3. Matted and layered pink pearlescent card and patterned paper in a rectangle.
4. I framed the cute topper with small flowers from my stash and adhered to card with foam pads for dimension.
5. To finish off added the same flowers to two of the corners with clear gems in the centres.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Craft Rocket #33 - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations #33 - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday #466 - Florals
Little Miss Muffet #157 - Anything Goes
Open-minded Crafting #14 - Flowers in February

Many thanks for visiting today.
Happy Crafting!

22 comments:

  1. Such a happy card Linda. So uplifting!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet I love these gorgeous toppers a very pretty card Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!! Love how you framed the supercute topper with the sweet flowers! Clever idea!
    Pinned https://it.pinterest.com/pin/534802524487126191/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Linda, sweet image and gorgeous papers, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I've just bought my first Hobby House Collection- the quality feels terrific. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty! I love how you have framed the image using the flowers. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet image and wonderful paper! Great job!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute, I just love your coloring and you design

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww! so adorable. Lovely match of elements with the topper.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet and pretty. Love all the little flowers and that background paper
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an adorable card Linda. Lovely cute topper and love the papers Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card Linda and I love your floral frame.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. How inventively you framed the image. Fits perfect.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Linda, love this sweet topper and pretty background papers.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous Linda and I love the way you placed the flat flowers around the frame, brilliant idea.x♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh Linda this is gorgeous card!
    love it!
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a sweet little fairy, my friend, and I adore the way you framed her in flowers! How delightfully clever. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Linda this is a stunning card I love the image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  19. She is absolutely PRECIOUS Linda!! I love the coloring on this image and the flowers! So happy to see your card in the gallery over at CUTE CARD THURSDAY! Thanks for joining with us this week my friend! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*

    ReplyDelete
  20. Melting.... Your card is super adorable, Linda!!! :o) Thank you so much for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Challenge this fortnight. I hope to see you again. :o)
    Milka GDT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx