Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hubby and I will be of our most of the weekend celebrating our anniversary which is on Monday.
Today's card is using one of my favourite images by Nikky Hall over a Polkadoodle.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card from Anna Marie Designs
2. Matted and layered purple and patterned card to base card.
3. Add jute with lace along the middle of card.
4. Printed image and coloured with Copics and cut out with SB Oval die, matted and layered onto polka dot card also cut out with SB oval die, adhered to card with foam pads.
5. To finish off added the flowers and heart strand.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Colour Crazy #6 - Anything Goes
Polkadoodles #6 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft #43 - Anything Goes
Crafting with an Attitude #24 - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations #33 - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday #464 - Lace or Frills
Many thanks for visiting today!