Followers

Wednesday, 22 February 2017

Parchment Clock

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you all this Wednesday morning, hump day and not long until the weekend.

Today I am sharing with you a parchment clock I started whilst at a workshop run by Maria Simms.
I can show you today as the recipient has received this gift.


Step by Step

1. Using the MDF clock base we drew a circle around onto parchment.
2. I painted the back of the clock in teal acrylic paint.
3. Using an assortment of Clarity Groovi plates designed the clock face.
4. I used Derwent watercolour pencils to colour the back of the parchment and white work on the flowers in the centre.
5. Around the edge of the circle added a decorate edge and cut out using my scissors. 
6. Once the hands were added I then finished off by attaching pearl gems around the outside.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Altered Eclectics - AG Mixed Media
Rhedds Creative Spirit - AG Mixed Media
TTCRD - Anything Goes
We Love 2 Create - Anything Mixed Media

Many thanks for visiting today
Happy Crafting!

28 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful and romantic clock! I love your design and pearls.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ever so elegant and I love the beads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how beautiful Linda, and very different xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous clock design, love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Linda, absolutely love this. I am trying to get some parchment done but gosh it's on my desk but time is of the essence...where does it go. Love this fantastic work.xx♥{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous Linda, what a wonderful design, and a wonderful gift idea, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a marvelous clock, Linda! Love the parchment. I'm off to see all the rest of your posts since I'm playing catch up again today. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's is beautiful my lovely. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning project Linda. So soft and delicate. A gift sure to be treasured.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning clock, love the design and colour. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Linda this is stunning it is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome project!!!! Beautiful too. Love this.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is one awesome clock hun so beautiful hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful parchment work on this beautiful clock Linda.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A wonderfully pretty clock Linda. Lovely parchment work. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely stunning Linda. Your parchment work is so lovely. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's beautiful. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  18. What an awesome project. Great colors and very delicate looking

    ReplyDelete
  19. A fabulous clock - I'm sure your friend loves it.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! This is so awesome! I just love your colors and pretty flowers! What a stunning piece to add to your home decor! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous clock and i bet the recipient is over the moon with it. Thank you for sharing with us over at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month and hope to see you again in future challenges.

    Handcrafted by Ellapu
    Mother Hen for Altered Eclectics
    Mother Hen for Eclectic Ellapu
    DT Rhedd's Creative Spirit

    ReplyDelete
  22. How soft and pretty your clock is. I'm sure the recipient would have been thrilled. Thanks for joining us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month.

    ReplyDelete
  23. So very pretty and delicate. Great embossing. Lovely colour combo.
    Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  24. what a great gift. i'm sure the recipient was thrilled with it. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Linda!!! Beautiful work, as usual!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Altered Eclectics.
    Hugs,
    Arlette DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx