Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all this Wednesday morning, hump day and not long until the weekend.
Today I am sharing with you a parchment clock I started whilst at a workshop run by Maria Simms.
I can show you today as the recipient has received this gift.
Step by Step
1. Using the MDF clock base we drew a circle around onto parchment.
2. I painted the back of the clock in teal acrylic paint.
3. Using an assortment of Clarity Groovi plates designed the clock face.
4. I used Derwent watercolour pencils to colour the back of the parchment and white work on the flowers in the centre.
5. Around the edge of the circle added a decorate edge and cut out using my scissors.
6. Once the hands were added I then finished off by attaching pearl gems around the outside.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Altered Eclectics - AG Mixed Media
Rhedds Creative Spirit - AG Mixed Media
TTCRD - Anything Goes
We Love 2 Create - Anything Mixed Media
Many thanks for visiting today