Followers

Monday, 17 July 2017

Digi Doodle Studios - Christmas Grace

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How was your weekend? I had a very busy one doing workshops at Doncaster show for Stamps by Me.

It was fabulous to catch up with all my crafting friends and do a bit of shopping too.

Today it is my turn to share with you another brand new digital image from Digi Doodle Studios
Don't forget if you are a new customer you get 10% off your first order.

This week my teamies and I are creating Christmas cards using the brand new Christmas images.

I have used Christmas Grace I hope you can visit the website and see the other gorgeous Christmas images.


Step by Step

1. I have cut down an 8 x 8 card using Spellbinder Grande Scalloped Rectangle die to create the card base.
2. Matted and layered gold mirri and red card also cut out with SB dies.
3. I printed Christmas Grace onto supersmooth card and coloured with my Copic Markers, I have added glitter to her hat, muff, pom poms, bottom of dress, snow, the bird  and the ground. I then cut out with SB rectangle die.
4. I cut out to holy leaves and added 3 red pearl flat back gems.
5. To finish off I added the rose and some red and clear bead embellishments.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

The Corrosive Challenges #7 - Anything Goes
Dragonfly Journeys - Christmas in July
Glitter n Sparkle #248 - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #62 - Anything Goes
Dragonfly Dreams - Anything Goes

Many thanks for visiting today!
Happy Crafting!


21 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the fab image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, and such an amazing image.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas card, image is gorgeous and be beautifully coloured. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and festive.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is adorable, Linda, and I especially like the gold and red combination to make that very festive aura! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful festive card hun, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous festive design. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card. xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Linda, the image is stunning. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Linda, love this gorgeous image.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Card Lind. A very pretty image.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Linda! Hope the show didn't wear you out! Christine went along, did you see her by any chance??
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. really lovely card Linda - super cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely fabulous Linda. She's gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A wonderful Christmas card Linda. Lovely festive colours and a gorgeous image. Glad you had a fabulous weekend. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a sweet Christmas card today Linda

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Linda! I adore your beautiful Christmas Grace and how you've colored her. Really sweet creation! Thanks so much for joining my Christmas in July blog challenge :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx